College and University is very different to High School

Many students, including those with developmental disabilities, have the opportunity to attend college or university. However, students with special education needs may require additional supports including accommodations for learning, attendant care, accessible accommodation or transportation.

This section includes articles on:

• Differences between Secondary and Post Secondary
• School to Post Secondary Point by Point Contrast
• Planning for Post Secondary – Frequently Asked Questions
• What you need to graduate from High School