Easter Seals Ontario is in the process of strategic planning and would like your opinion about current and future service needs. The survey is open to families registered with Easter Seals Ontario as well as others with a child with a disability.
Easter Seals Ontario provides programs and services to children and youth who are a legal resident of Ontario, have a valid Ontario Health Card, under the age of 19 years, and have a permanent physical disability that restricts their independent mobility and results in the use of, an Assistive Devices Program (ADP) funded, primary mobility device such as a wheelchair or walker. The survey is an opportunity to rank the importance of Easter Seals programs and services and to help plan for the future.
Easter Seals Ontario provides the following supports to children and youth with physical disabilities and their families:
- Financial Assistance with the cost of equipment, including ADP funded mobility equipment
- Summer camp programs to children and youth, aged 6 to 19, and financial assistance with the cost of camp
- Scholarships to students with physical disabilities who are attending post secondary education
- Easter Seals Kids at School, a website with articles for youth and famlies about special education and how to support success at school
- Information resources and links through the Easter Seals Ontario website
In addition, Easter Seals Ontario manages the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Incontinence Supplies programs.
Service providers, including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, case managers, social workers and others who support children and youth with disabilities, are invited to complete a service provider survey.
Links to the surveys:
- Family Survey: www.surveymonkey.com/r/EasterSeals2017Survey
- Service Provider Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EasterSealsProviderSurvey
For more information about the surveys, or Easter Seals Ontario, please e-mail Alison Morse at firstname.lastname@example.org.